- born in 1965
- industrial design studies with Richard Sapper and Dieter Ram
- DAAD scholarship for London
- Collaboration with Isao Hosoe Design, Milano
- Studio Brown Bath, England
- Since 1997 Veit Streitenbergerproduct design
- Guest professor at HfbK Hamburg and idas design school in Seoul
Start of cooperation with the Höchster Porzellan-Manufaktur "Tradition and Modernity" - the aesthetic theme of various works in porcelain.
- Vase/ bowl/bauble impressions, vase fusion etc.
- A recurrent theme of my work.
- ery up to date: seating of the All Saints Church in Frankfurt am Main